Apology (was : AutoX and what's stock)

To: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Apology (was : AutoX and what's stock)
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 18:26:08 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Randall Young
<Snip>

>But, the main thing I see is that I clearly competed in the wrong class at

Portland.  (Although my wheels are stock Triumph wheels, they aren't stock
TR3A wheels.)  I apologize to everyone concerned.  I can only plead
ignorance, and failing to take it seriously (I never thought I'd win
anything).
<Snip>

As it should be, Randall.  Not the ignorance part.  If you are really
serious about autocross there are plenty of SCCA autocrosses about.  And I
seroiusly doubt the SCCA would allow a VTR autocross award count towards
anything they do.

Dave