Re: TR8 motor

To: <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: TR8 motor
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 21:47:23 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave Massey wrote:
Try the Morgan Plus 8, the MGB/V8, the TVR 350i,Tuscan, Griffith, the
Ginetta, and the Marcos.  And others like the Leyland trucks.  It was
rather widely adopted.  Although considered small by american standards it
is considered a wopping great motor over there.

And you might incline to a similar view yourself Mr. Massey if you got stuffed
$82 every
time you filled up your similarly equipped Triumph <g> I've just worked out
your little
VTR trip would have cost you about $1585 at our gas prices. I've now come to the
conclusion my 83% Triumph engine might not be such a bad thing after all.

Jonmac