Re: Crappy Weather

To: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Crappy Weather
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:46:43 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thanks Bob for noticing the "sarcasm"..."tongue in cheek", actually
it was sort of a plug.  After moving to the foothills from the
Silicon Valley, I have begun to realize that most tourists only visit
San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and miss seeing the "Real"
California.  The Golden Hills of the Gold Country dotted with the
dark green live Oaks threaded with wonderful little roads that twist
and turn up and down hills and mountains, through great little gold
rush towns like Sonora, Angels Camp (Mark Twain's favorite) Murphys
(where there is a priceless 44lb...yes Pound, chunk of crystalline
gold on display, so if any lister is in this area, please contact me
and I would be happy to show you around...no charge...well maybe you
could buy lunch  :-)

At 9:18 AM -0400 8/15/00, Bob Lang wrote:
On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Bill & Skip Pugh wrote:

>  Sorry about all the inclement weather, of course we have not had rain
>  for three months, and the rule of the house here, if the top needs to
>  be up...leave it in the Garage, which means we only get to drive it
>  about 300 days a year.

Okay - rub it in...

>       Northern California, Foothills of the Sierra, Calaveras County  :-)

Hmmmm... seems like a certain Samuel B. Clemens left a bit of sarcasm
behind in your county...

;-) ;-)

>  --
>  Bill & Skip Pugh
>  Two@Home
>  anabil@caltel.com

bye,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily