RE: TR3 - lighten flywheel question

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 - lighten flywheel question
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
>Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 00:04:21 -0400
>From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
>Subject: RE: TR3 - lighten flywheel question

>Quick response from Jim Wallace & Henry Frye -
Thanks. >The consensus is that if the engine & drive
train is >stock, then I would be asking for trouble to
change >just one part of the equation.  Tomorrow it
gets put
>back together - as is (well, it does have a new
clutch >plate, etc.)

>Thanks again.
>Carl

Henry Frye... Let's see now... There used to be a guy
named Henry Frye who hung around these parts - yup.
Pretty smart fella too when it came to cars.  Haven't
heard a word from him for a loooooong time.

Wonder what ever happened to him?