Spitfire Hardtop hardware

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfire Hardtop hardware
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 19:28:27 -0700
About a year ago or more.... I had asked the group to identify some
hardware I had acquired... and it turned out to be chrome hold-down
hardware for a spitfire top.  (two short chrome rods, female threads on
one end, tubular, then a bracket bend on the other end with bolt hole)
Subsequently, someone on the group begged me for months to part with
it... but I didn't... because I thought I might need to utilize it for a
project of mine....   Well I just stumbled across those parts again...
and realized that I will not need them.

If you are out there... please let me know if you're still interested or
not...

Other than that... if anyone else needs them, let me know.

--Justin