TR-3A - Rocker panel configuration question.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3A - Rocker panel configuration question.
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 08:44:15 -0700
     The right vertical (outer) rocker panel on my '60 TR-3A is rust
infested (I put a screw driver through it).  The car is in a body shop
waiting for an inspection.  The recommendation if to fix it with
fiberglass, but if the rot is more extensive, I think replacing the rocker
panels would be better.
     My question is what is the orientation of the inner rocker panel?  Is
it vertical inside or is it horizontal and, if so, does it go at the top or
bottom of the vertical (outer) panel?
     I'm asking now since the parts are on sale from TRF and I won't be
able to look at the car.
     Thanks.
John Cowan

     Forward this review to a friend.  To subscribe, send email to:
jfcowan@pacbell.net.  Check out previous reviews at:
http://home.pacbell.net/jfcowan