Re: German Female Undies?

To: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Subject: Re: German Female Undies?
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:26:23 -0400
Cc: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, derek_evans@yahoo.com, Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be, triumphs@autox.team.net

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:16:15 EDT OHFASTONE@aol.com writes:

>In a message dated 8/16/0 9:46:43 AM, DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
>wrote:
>
><<I must be getting really slow. This is right over my head. Driving
>german
>female underwear? I have a few male acquaintences who would no doubt
>enjoy
>wearing some, preferably used! And I might even enjoy driving a german
>female wearer of softened car parts, so to speak, preferably leather
>car
>parts. But some one is going to have to explain this to me. Trying to
>figure
>it out is giving me a headache.>>
>
>Don't feel bad, I got lost too.
>
>        Michael

I think the reference is to "Triumph" brand foundation wear for
women...apparently a German firm.  When you go to eBay and search for
"triumph",  there are usually several  auctions for Triumph slips, bras,
etc, as well as Triumph brand  trading cards, Triumph watches, "Triumph
of the Will" -- the Nazi propaganda film, etc.   Lots of Triumph stuff
out there other than British sports cars.....oh yea...there's also a
Triumph brand leg trap for trapping animals.....

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.