Crane cams tech line phone number?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Crane cams tech line phone number?
From: Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:36:40 -0400

Does anyone have Cane Cam's TECH LINE phone number readily available?  If so,
please e-mail me DIRECT as I am on digest and I am hoping to contact Crane this
afternoon.   My replacement XR-700 unit has given up the ghost after 6 weeks! of
use while stopped at a red light this morning.   Fortunately the car is light
enough that I was able to push it across the 4 lanes of cross traffic and into a
center median and plug in my trusty JC Whitney electronic bypass module and
continue the drive in to work.  The original XR-700 was working fine for 5+
years until the DCO left the ignition switch on for a few minutes while doing a
bit of electrical trouble shooting - apparently the units have some type of
transistor inside that will fry if the ignition is left on for a few minutes and
the engine is not running.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This message contains information which may be privileged
or confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
NOTIFIED that any dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying
of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by calling our office at (905) 669-2888
or by return e-mail at info@decoma.com, Attention:  General Counsel.