British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario - August 27, 2000

To: British-Cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, TR8@Mercury.LCS.MIT.Edu
Subject: British Car Day - Kingston, Ontario - August 27, 2000
From: "Brian S. Thomas" <thomasb@post.queensu.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:07:48 -0400
For those of you within driving distance of Kingston, Ontario, we invite
you to attend our ELEVENTH annual British Car Day this Sunday, August 27th.

The event is held in City Park from 10 until 3.  The park is heavily treed
and has a nice breeze off the lake.  Admission is $20 per car and this
includes a BBQ for two (as well as a dash plaque for the first 150
cars).  Last year we had over 150 cars - early indications are we should
easily surpass the number this year.

The awards are people's choice.  Numerous door prizes will be awarded.

At least three vendors will be present representing British car parts, trim
and clothing.

Americans should note your dollar is currently worth a "buck and a half"
Canadian (so this event is almost "free"!).  Syracuse, NY is only 100 miles
south of Cape Vincent where you catch the the ferries to Kingston  (via
Wolfe Island).

Email me if you require further information.

Brian