Re: TR4A Signal Light Flasher, new TR4 question.

To: "Steve Reilly" <Luckyone@sympatico.ca>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4A Signal Light Flasher, new TR4 question.
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:47:10 -0500
Slightly different question.  I think I may have a clue to the answer, but
don't want to re-invent the wheel.

When my turn signal is turned off, sometimes the dash indicator glows dimly
and flashes bright at about a third the speed of normal turn signals.

Anybody seen this particular behavior before?

What was the cause and fix?

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban, 1962 Triumph TR4