Re: German Female Undies And spellings?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: German Female Undies And spellings?
From: "Keith A. Edwards" <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:33:09 -0400
Cc: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "INTERNET:erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu" <erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu>, "INTERNET:JRossi727@aol.com" <JRossi727@aol.com>
Well, the Austin-Healey club had a lingerie party (for the women) at a
national meet, a few years ago.

Some of the Healey men wanted to counter that with (ahem..) female
dancers in the back of their cars for a parade (though the hotel parking
lot).

Try as they might, they couldn't convince any dancers to participate.  I
hear they had to go to several bars in search of willing dancers...

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
4.5 TRs