"BOUNCE" ing along.

To: "Triumph Newsletter" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "BOUNCE" ing along.
From: "Paul g. Wiegman" <pwiegman@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:23:47 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I spread out all those little sheets all over the garage floor. It freshens
the air, keeps the paint on the walls white, makes the door go up faster
when I push the button, draws extra sunlight through the windows and all the
while collects drops of oil.

Try it, however, I doubt that anyone else has any problems with leaking oil.

Staying on the lighter side, it was a beautiful day here in Pittsburgh and I
had a number of places to go.  At the post office the guy pulled in and
commented "NICE MG".  On a slow section on Rt 228 in Cranberry a worker
leaned over the jersey barrier and yelled "NICE Austin-Healey".  On the
south side whilst making a turn a little kid on a bike screamed to his buddy
"IT'S a Jaguar".  Finally at 8:30 PM in the parking lot of Trader Horn two
guys commented "GREAT TR-3".  One of them had a TR-6.

I'm just glad I own so many LCB's

Paul g. Wiegman
1956 TR3 - TS14551L