Re: wiring for Hayden electric fan?

To: "Al Dufault" <adufault@nycap.rr.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiring for Hayden electric fan?
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 09:23:42 -0500

I've got it at home somewhere. I'll try to remember to bring it in
tomorrow. I did not have good results using their kit- I eventually just
wired the fan to be on all the time.

-Erik

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com