Re: Hazard switch question

To: Steve Reilly <Luckyone@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Hazard switch question
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 07:14:53 -040006:17:13 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On the lights thing:  the other day I turned my headlights and the came on
as normal then "switched" to a very very dim state.  When I pull on the
brights knob, they go bright but wont stay.  Is there a solenoid switch in
the wiring that may have gone bad?  or did they both just happen to go out
at the same time.  Also, why wont the brights stay on?
Nathan
'70 gt6 mk2

Steve Reilly <Luckyone@sympatico.ca>@autox.team.net on 08/30/2000 12:10:53
AM