Re: Run Reports

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Run Reports
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 00:04:09 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks to all of you who replied to this post 48 hours back. Some want the text
and pics,
others want text only. Henry Frye has kindly offered his undoubted HTML skills
and post
the whole lot to a website. Thanks Henry. I'll be sending him the material with
pic
captions in the next day or so and I'm sure he'll notify the list when its
ready. BTW,
next year's event will probably see a video camera running in one of the cars
so those of
you who won't be able to participate might want to buy the video instead. Get
ready to
vomit from your armchair while driving on the wrong side of the road as well!
Can anyone
confirm whether video players in the States are dual or triple standard - i.e.
NTSC/PAL
and/or NTSC/PAL/SECAM

Jonmac