Re: Thanks

To: thomasgw@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:19:16 EDT
In a message dated 9/2/00 4:23:23 PM EDT, thomasgw@earthlink.net writes:

> Thanks doesn't seem like much but it's ment...I received
>  about 14 answers, some of them were right on the nose,
>  giving me the horsepower of a stock TR (around 65 to 70)
>  and answering my question with for some more detail then
>  I could understand...Still they all took the time and I will
>  thank them all as well..
>
>  It was nice.    gary -- scottsdale

You're welcome! And I hope you don't mind that I'm taking the opportunity to
pass your thanks to both lists where I forwarded your initial question. By
and large I've always found Triumph folks to be amongst the very friendliest
in the hobby; VTR members and those on the "Triumphs" list (and there's a
fair amount of crossover, too) are no exception!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register