Re: PDWA

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PDWA
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:48:25 -0700 (PDT)
It's a safety valve as well... push a lot of brake
fluid through one circuit and the "shuttlecock" shuts
it off. you hten have to open a bleeder on hte other
circuit, and push enough pressure to "re-centralize"
the plunger. there is a distinct "click" upon
centralization.

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC81718 (got my diff back Friday!!!)
'62 Lotus 7 SB1135