TR6 Doors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Doors
From: William Ashley Southgate <ashleys@es.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:53:44 +1200
Hi! I need answers for my research on when TR 6 doors had the "SIDE IMPACT
BARS"fitted to inside late model TR6.Does anyone know from which commission
number they were fitted.Triumph didnt mention them in any of there
brochures.I have such a door in my spares,a lot heavier than a standard
door,it was only on a closer inspection that i noticed the heavy bar inside
the door.I have never seen anyone talk about the side bars,i did ask some 3
years ago but had no responce. Cheers Ashley.