Re: Stupid car tricks - longish

To: "Brian Kemp" <bk13@earthlink.net>, "Lawrence G Miceli" <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Stupid car tricks - longish
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:15:02 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <stag@digest.net>
I've gone one better when replacing this little fuel line. I buy 2- 4 foot
sections of 3/8 steel brake line, and an adapter to connect them. Then I
measure and clip of the end fittings. Getting the bends right is a pain, as
is drilling and re-riveting the clips, but I have no more rust getting into
my filter. I have also acid flushed all the fuel tanks to get rid of that
source of rust.

Bob Kramer
TR4, TR4A, TR6, 2.5 Saloon
rgk@flash.net