Re: Silicone TR3 Valve Gasket

To: Michael Andrews <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Silicone TR3 Valve Gasket
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:03:09 -0700
Cc: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>, "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've been in Thailand & Taiwan for a couple weeks... so I missed this...

My valve cover gasket only works on the stock covers... it won't work, at all,
with an alloy cover.   It was designed specifically to fit the stock cover...
addressing all it's shortcomings... and hence provide a perfect seal.   What
makes it work so well on the stock cover is what makes it not work in the alloy.

--Justin
jmwagnersales.com