Re: Movie list of Spit-spotting

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Movie list of Spit-spotting
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:15:12 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I've just posted screenshots with the GT6 in "Austin Powers: The Spy Who
Shagged Me", the blue Spitfire Mk3 from the same movie (not reported on the
site you gave, Lyta) and the yellow MkIV that speeds around the bend in "The
Omen".  To see them, follow the link.

http://www.ohms.com//spitfire/dcforum/DCForumID9/5.shtml#

I've also got shots of Paul McCartney thrashing the hell out of a Spitfire
Mk1 (I'm assuming), posted here:

http://www.ohms.com//spitfire/dcforum/DCForumID9/3.shtml#

If I spot any more, I'll post 'em!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!