Re: Lead Fuel Additive

To: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lead Fuel Additive
From: Stephen Peca <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 04:55:38 -0700 (PDT)
There was no particular place where I purchased the additive.  In my travels
(on business), I could find the additive at gas stations either in far
western Illinois or in Northern Wisconsin (farm country).  I guess the folks
in those areas don't care so much about pollution.  I live in a rural area
here in New Jersey, yet the gas stations nor auto stores carry the additive
I am looking for.

Steve Peca
Franklin Twp, New Jersey
1958 TR3A - TS23867L