School joke (was: Yellow TR3 with Green interior ?)

To: robandmaggier@home.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, twakeman@cruzers.com, pleask@mailhost.wlc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: School joke (was: Yellow TR3 with Green interior ?)
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:51:35 EDT

In a message dated 9/27/0 7:40:37 PM, robandmaggier@home.com wrote:

<<ellow and green? EXCELLENT choice. The colors of the University of Oregon
Ducks who, this very weekend next, are going to stomp the living piss out of
the discustingly fat headed Washington Huskies. >>

well since we're picking on schools...  Can anyone from Nebraska tell me the
difference between Corn Flakes and Corn Huskers?

Corn Flakes BELONG in a bowl!!

I couldn't pass that up, my relatives in Lincoln have gotten used to this.

        Michael