TR4A "IRS" Parts for Sale

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A "IRS" Parts for Sale
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 20:07:31 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I've been hanging on to these parts for some time now "Just in case" I
needed them. But have decided that it is more important that I get my TR3
together than hold on to some parts I may or may not need down the road.

I'd like to ask the list if you could give me some idea what they are worth
(US $),
as well as if anyone is interested. I am also willing to do some trading
for TR3 parts if you have any. So here is what I have to offer:

Off a 1967 (or so) TR4 A "IRS". I have digital pics of some of  this stuff

Engine hood-No rust  and no dents.This I am really not sure I want to part
with (Excuse the pun !) but money talks

Grill-near perfect but needs cleaning

Drivers door-no dents and no rust (Well , a bit but is only surface in a few
small areas) handle,
hinges (no glass)

Pass door-Rust along the bottom and up the side, has handle and trim and
hinges (no glass)

Front and Rear bumpers-a bit dented but if you re chrome they will fix that
up. At least they are better quality than the repros

Front "Bumperettes" (Overriders)

Radiator-good shape, almost no dented fins but not tested

Tail lights (Chrome pieces maybe lens's)

Trunk Lid-rust through the metal on the lower inch or so of the lid

Centre console-needs covering (I have two, I think one is a TR6 ??)

Glass for both doors

4 into 1 exhaust manifold

Intake Manifold

Rack and Steering unit

All front and Rear suspension stuff (Rear shocks etc)

Steering wheel-not in great shape, cracked at joints

Fuel Pump/flywheel

Thanks guys !
Pat

Victoria BC