Re: shipping parcels

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shipping parcels
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 13:38:22 EDT
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
In a message dated 00-10-03 12:55:55 EDT, vafred@erols.com writes:

<< called UPS, they come
 to my house and pick it up, 3 day service 16.50, no travel, no hassle, I do
 not even have to make address or return labels, just attach my check and put
 it in front of the garage door, they must be a British company giving this
 kind of service and price as well.  "FT" >>

Fred,

I can't speak to any affiliation with the Brits but UPS must have negotiated
quite a handsome contract with my company because they just became our
default carrier instead of Airborne Express, USPO, etc.

Unrelated item.....thanks for sending us folks in Pennsylvania the lovely
warm breezes from the sunny south these past few days....absolutely fantastic
eventhough it's a little too warm for early October - we'll take it -
Farmer's Almanac says the mid atlantic states & new england are in for a
wintery Nov & Dec then a lull before March 2001 which they say will produce
more snow than Nov thru Jan....looks like I better move progress on the TR6
restoration up a notch to beat the cold:)

cheers,

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway & looking quite spiffy)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the fall weather!)