Brilliant idea. Instant best-in-class!

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brilliant idea. Instant best-in-class!
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 13:30:04 -0400
Say everyone,

Was the '81-'84 Honda Ballade ever sold in North America, and if
so how was it badged?

I been thinkin', rather than fix up the ol' GT6, I could get me
one o' them reliable rice burners, re-engineer the badges, and
have me a nice Triumph Acclaim-- the *only* LHD Acclaim in the
world!

Man, add a coffee-can exhaust tip, lower it to about 15 deg.
negative camber... whoo hoo!
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Lead, n.  A metal, useful as
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.      counterpoise to an argument