Re: Fw: Republican Baby (no LBC content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Republican Baby (no LBC content)
From: "Martin A. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 17:52:30 -0400
Yes, it's a Triumph list.  Thanks for the news flash.  But it was ONE e-mail
that required the recipient to follow the link.  No one had to click on it they
didn't want to.  I agree, I wouldn't want to be flooded with dumb jokes in this
forum either, but there was certainly no reason to suggest that the originator
of the post ... should be kicked off the list.  Even a good compassionate
conservative wouldn't want that, eh?

--
Martin Secrest
Funny Triumph Car Owner