TR-6 Blower motor (heater)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 Blower motor (heater)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 07:49:01 EDT
Hello All.  A little shade tree tech-tip.  Overhauling and cleaning the
heater unit for my TR-250 project. Found the motor did not work. Took it
apart and look it over. Well, looks like a MGB blower motor. Just different
mounting. Yes, it will work. Just use the Triumph mounting brackets and fan.
Wire it up to two speeds. And it now in the restoring 250. There are a lot
more MGB parts out there than TR parts. And a lot cheaper. I also posted a
not on TR-6 starter motor. Being the same as MGB. Except for the nose cone.
Good luck.  John,  Flintstone, GA