TR6 top & velcro?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 top & velcro?
From: "Frank Boothroyd" <fboothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 08:55:02 -0230charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi.  I just sent my top off to get a little TLC.  New windows, re-enforcing
some weak spots.  I've got the frame at home where I will be getting the
oldness out of it.  Some of that oldness is velcro.  It needs replacing
(seeing as how most of it ain't there!).
        So two questions, if you please: does anyone know of a website that
shows
me the exact width and arrangement of the velcro strips?  And two, does one
side of the velcro get glued to the top or is it sewn?  (If the latter, I
gotta get hold of the person who's restoring the top).

Thank-you very much for your help.
Cheers,
Frank Boothroyd
'73 TR6 CF369U