TR projects wanted for online "how-to" clinic

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR projects wanted for online "how-to" clinic
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 09:25:12 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Greetings all,

In just over a month, The Totally Triumph Garage has gotten off to a great
start with 116 members, but we're always ready to welcome more.  This is a
unique Triumph discussion venue that is friendly, organized and on-topic.
We recently started an online  "how-to" clinic area, in which members are
encouraged to share their repair, modification, fabrication and tuning
tricks with other members.  What really makes this feature unique is that
contributors may include digital photos along with their descriptions to
illustrate specific steps of their work.  It's really a fantastic reference
to fellow Triumph owners, if I may say so myself.  One place where everyone
can come to get specific information on various procedures, benefitting from
the collective experience of others who have already "been there". Please
stop by the "garage" today and lend your expertise for the good of your
fellow TR owners!  Link below.  TIA!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

Visit The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!