RE: TRIUMPH NAME PLATES/ IGNITION TIMING

To: <naldous@ccgmail.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TRIUMPH NAME PLATES/ IGNITION TIMING
From: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 08:51:43 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, I'm sure this individual will be PROUD to display these on his own
GT6.

This reminds me of another story that I read a few years ago--possibly on
this list. A Spitfire owner parked his car next to a TR6, and happened to
notice that the TR6 was missing the red knob from the hazard flasher. When
the Spitfire owner returned, his flasher knob was missing and the TR6 was
gone. What is WRONG with these people? How can someone own one of these
cars, and feel so little camaraderie with his fellow LBC fans that he would
actually steal parts?

*sigh*