Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#465770266: Triumph TR3 TR3A T

To: bbrewer@lightspeed.net
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#465770266: Triumph TR3 TR3A TR3B Side Curtain Set
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 22:22:17 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill,
For what it is worth, I too have a set of non-standard side curtains for my
'60 TR3A.
They fit ok but are not original and don't look too hot. I was lucky enough
to catch a set on a super sale, less than 1/2 of TRF's rebuilding price.
Don't know who made these either but they a dead ringers for the originals
and very well made.
I got the new ones from TRF on one of there real super deals about a year
ago. you might want to look into this.
Finally, Chas. Runyan of TRF, sent out a flyer this summer saying that they
had improved their rebuilding time dramatically, so you might want to double
check with them