Re: Favorite LBC Drives? (SoCal)

To: "Craig Berry" <craig@northdome.com>
Subject: Re: Favorite LBC Drives? (SoCal)
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:43:13 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey Craig,
     I recntly drove San Francisquito Canyon Road to Spunky Canyon Road to
Boquet Canyon Road when I was driving from my home to the Woodley Park
event. Great Roads. They are just north of Valencia and on the LA county
maps. I never go south via the 14 or 5 anymore.
     My favorite drive has got to be Pismo Beach to Big Sur on PCH.
     Toodles,

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 & 1961 TR-3A's