TR7 BFH #9

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7 BFH #9
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 19:53:04 EDT
Pictures!

Rough website is now up, so check out http://home.nc.rr.com/tr7/ to see some
shots of the car, engine, oil pump, crankshaft, and lug nuts that started the
BFH saga!

We haven't done thumbnails of the photos yet, so the website will probably be
slow coming up unless you are on RoadRunner or some sort of DSL.  If you
click on any photo, you will get a full screen shot showing lots of detail.

As for the lug nuts, these are off my Minilite wheels, and I cannot find any
replacements anywhere!  The stuff in the auto parts stores is usually do
small in terms of external diameters.

If these look familiar to anyone, and you have some to spare, let me know!!!
The pictures show two different sizes, so if you have a possible match, I'll
provide some measurements.

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 5-speed convertible
Chapel Hill, NC