Dimensions for TR4/TR6

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dimensions for TR4/TR6
From: Michael Graham <mgraham@achilles.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:51:22 -0400
Currently helping a friend with a total restoration of a 4A. Does anyone
have dimensions for the body shell? All of the references I can find are to
leg room, hip room and such. What I am trying to locate is dimensions to
check alignment of floorpans, sills etc. Given the common sizes between the
4 and 6, I am making measurements on my 6 to check the dimensions as we
piece together the 4, but "blueprint" type measurements of a body shell
would be most useful. Does anyone have those or know of a source?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers, Mike Graham
73 TR6
CF727U