Satisfied customer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Satisfied customer
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:21:44 -0400
I've just gone through quite a series of conversations with Deves sourcing
a somewhat uncommon set of rings, and am very impressed with the service. I
know more about pistons and rings now than I ever thought I'd need to. They
deal with a lot furrin cars, not just big-block 350s, can convert mm to
thou, and can spell Hepolite. Maybe it was the individual (Maria), but it
sure is nice dealing with a sensible outfit once in a while.
(Just thought a random kudo in the off-season might help counter the
slag-the-big-three fests.)
Jim