TR7 BFH #10

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: TR7 BFH #10
From: Eganb@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 20:28:36 EDT
Thanks for everyone's patience.  Parts are still arriving, so I haven't
started any assembling yet.  In the meantime, took my crank and flywheel back
to T.Hoff to have them balanced together and the flywheel resurfaced to fix
any runout problems -- that will take care of the issue of not having marked
the relationship between crank and flywheel with something a little more
lasting than paint...

I know, should have the pistons balanced with the assembly too, but remember
I ain't taking off the head if I can help it.  I've got 145-150 lbs in each
cylinder, and I just don't want to mess with an aluminum head in my driveway.

Things should start to pick up next week.  In the meantime it's the North
Carolina State Fair this weekend -- BBQ and headless snake women!....

Bruce
1980 Inca Yellow TR7 5-speed convertible
Chapel Hill, NC