Re: What Happens If?...

To: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What Happens If?...
From: "Greg Hendrix" <gahendrix@att.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 22:35:29 -0400
Oh for Pete's sake!

I resist these squabbles like the plague, but I can't stand this!

We have some good folks that provide us Triumph lovers venues to enjoy our
hobby. Why can't we enjoy all of them? Mark has provided a wonderful TOOL
for us communicate. THANK YOU. MARK. Jeff has an enhanced TOOL that has
gotten me though several projects for well over a year. He has expanded his
offerings to include a FREE auction, plus a parts wanted listing, and now an
additional venue that IS moderated. THANK YOU, JEFF.

If you prefer one TOOL over the other, then choose one TOOL and stick with
it. Me? I like a box full of tools, as each one serves its own purpose. If
you like the benefits of multiple TOOLS, enjoy the box full. Why can't we,
as Triumph enthusiasts, realize that NO ONE WINS when we spend our time
squabbling like this. It serves no purpose. Everyone goes on for days
stating and restating their opinions, folks get in a huff, and to what
purpose. NONE.

Geez!

Greg Hendrix
Downingtown, PA