Re: Southern VTR (J.Rossi)

To: JRossi727@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Southern VTR (J.Rossi)
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:22:38 EDT
 Big John,
  That just sucks. I was hoping for you to take 1st in stock class this year.
Well, I guess health does have it priorities and I'm wishing you the best of
luck with it too. Hell with the power of the list we can conquer anything. I
can I have you share of the beer and BBQ?

In a message dated 10/24/00 9:10:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,