Apologizing to all TR7's (was TR7 "Design")

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Apologizing to all TR7's (was TR7 "Design")
From: SpeedSites@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:26:32 EDT
Geez.

I sure regret starting such a bandwidth-heavy string. OK, just one bit of
defense.. as I said, it was JUST AN OPINION!  I think I got a tired, beat
TR7... and I would personally love to have an 8, styling notwithstanding.

We are ALL TR lovers (and I have a serious burn for a GT6- I want one!). I in
no way meant to demean the lovers of TR7's or 8's. I just didn't like MINE.

Major offense: it stranded me on my honeymoon. At least it left us in
Monterey, tho.

I do recall that people were, at that time, disenchanted with the TR6... tho
I love mine... and Triumph was due for change. As said, I just wish that
Triumph had taken the AC3000 or the latest TVR design and made it their car!
What a difference that could have made (I know, TVR build ain't the best,
etc. but you gotta love em).

Finally, at the risk of alientating even more people, at least the TR7 didn't
look like the Lotus Eclat!  (I AM JOKING!!!!)

With humble kowtows to all and a fervent hope to put the TR7 thread to rest-

Rod Pyle
Late 68 TR6