RE: TR3 Glovebox Door

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Glovebox Door
From: "John Runge" <greentr3@ptd.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:59:08 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Bill,

Just took a quick look at my '3.
The glove box door appears to be made of plywood with the outside covered by
vinyl and the inside covered by a piece of thin aluminum. I don't know if
this is original :(
If you still have the old door, and no one offers a replacement, it should
be fairly easy to make a new one using the old one as a template.

John Runge