I have a question. Something I've never understood....

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I have a question. Something I've never understood....
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 20:09:46 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Teri Ann,

Men are from Mars, and Mars has no Cars. When we return to Mars, we will
need our Cars.... Yeah, I read the book....

Actually, I never had the junkyard mentality. As far as whole cars go that
is. I have always had the nut, bolt, washer mentality, where I would keep
every little nut bolt and washer I could get free without destroying.

Would I have another TR in my yard? Well, I have my eyes on a TR3 that I
found sitting in a warehouse.... The guy started doing bodywork on it years
ago when he was laid off.... It is still where he left it.... Could I afford
to restore it.... Probably not anytime soon, but if I could figure out how
to store it "inside" I would get it today...  still working that issue....
Yes dear, it is a Triumph De-Humidifier. We put it in the basement, near the
furnace and it will keep the whole house dry.... For years to come....

Gary

Gary Allgood
TR4 CT/3795-LO
www.sltoa.org