Moving to Europe with TR4A?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moving to Europe with TR4A?
From: Cliff Hansen <hansenc@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:30:34 -0500
Guys (and Teri Ann),

Just when I have broken my car so completely that it will take
months to fix, I've got an opportunity to move to the Netherlands
for a three year contract job.  Assuming that I can put off reporting
until next summer (school kids, etc.) I can probably get the car
back running.

Now, I won't even ask if its practical to consider taking the car
with us, since I own the blasted thing, ergo, I have no common
sense.  Anyone know what hoops are necessary to get a US
registered antique car legal to drive in Europe?

Thanks for the help.

Cliff Hansen
hansenc@flash.net
1966 TR-4A CTC 64615L