Re: More Bushings (tech, non-stock)

To: hartw@PLASTEKGROUP.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Bushings (tech, non-stock)
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:52:55 PST
Hi Wendy,

Now here's what ya need to do....

First, buy yourself a metal lathe (a small one will do).
Next buy some Delrin tm. stock and turn some custom bushings.
Make up some steel inner-bushes to fit your suspension bolts.
This should give you what you are looking for.
I've got a set of these on my Herald and they do not squeak, although my
girlfriend thinks the ride is a little bumpy...
Wait till she gets to drive it at an auto-x!!!!

Cheers,

John Matthews
'61 Herald
'63 TR-4

>Ok. Thanks to those who replied, I've learned more than I thought I >could
>about different types of bushings.
<snip>