Re: Adios *or* Triumph [list] tools

To: erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Adios *or* Triumph [list] tools
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:20:33 -0700
erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu wrote:

> For those with problems with too much off-topic, and similar comment(s), I
> suggest that you use the TELNET protocol into your server.  My server
> supports the "PINE" mail tool (very old, from the University of
> Washington), which is open source, or a freebee from them.  Get a copy of
> PCPine at the U of Washington computer site.

Great "old school" approach. If you want *new* school, I recently bought
a wireless USB mouse and keyboard, and the mouse has an extra
thumb button. I set the button to "delete" and I can crank through my
Triumph mail. All I can say is "what off-topic thread?"

On topic, I talked to the PO of my old Range Rover and he said "yeah,
you might want to use the block heater built into the bumper during this
cold snap." I didn't know it was there. Anyway, does anyone have
a suggestion for a block heater brand/model that's appropriate
for a TR4?  (it doesn't need to install in the bumper <g>)

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO