Re: Triumph

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: Triumph
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 03:53:44 -0600
Cc: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Well said Michael.

I found the letter from Chris very genuine, and while reading it was
thinking how owning a Triumph makes you a part of a "family". Chris, keep
the light burning in South Africa!

This may draw fire, but so be it. I have bitten my tongue on many occasion
about "off topic" complaints. Yes I get a ton of e-mail every day too, your
not alone out there. I find it easier to delete the "offending" message
after a quick review of the subject line, than to pen a rebuttal over it and
start the flood of opinion. Everyone was able to say their peace, no one was
hurt, and the list never sufferred.

Gary

Gary Allgood
62 TR4 CT/3795-LO