history

To: <naldous@ccgmail.com>
Subject: history
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 09:19:03 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Nathan said the following ===

Who cares what the french think of us. America is still big man on campus,
we can still kick anybody's ass on the planet.  Besides they are just
pissed that they had to ask us to come save their asses from the Nazis.
French are pussies.  Brits too.
Nathan

Nathan, we won WW11 because of help from the English, French, & all nations
on the European continent, not alone, alone we won in Granada, and Panama,
alone we lost in Korea, and Vietnam, no wonder some Americans have trouble
voting, they have no idea who they are, with someone like you speaking,
we'll lose what little respect we do have left in this world.

P/S = Randal, it's not the 1st of the year yet.  "FT"