RE: Humble reply to Her Majesty - (non LBC, rant, long - hopefull y obje

To: triumphs%autox.team.net%CCG@com
Subject: RE: Humble reply to Her Majesty - (non LBC, rant, long - hopefull y objective)
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:51:51 -0500 2000) at 11/28/2000 07:50:12 AM
Well said!

John Dowson <jdo@star.le.ac.uk>@autox.team.net on 11/28/2000 08:42:57 AM

Please respond to John Dowson <jdo@star.le.ac.uk>

Sent by:  owner-triumphs@autox.team.net

To:   triumphs@autox.team.net
cc:

Subject:  RE: Humble reply to Her Majesty - (non LBC, rant, long - hopefull
      y objective)

I step into this discussion with great trepidation but here are my 2p
worth.

I work in the space industry and that brings me into contact with many
nationalities.

Currently I am working with NASA and some commercial US companies on a
project. One year ago I finished a project which involved a working
relationship
with French, Italians, Germans and Dutch and previously have worked with
Russians both during and post cold war

As these projects are of several years duration ample time is available to
get to
know people and their national characteristics.
It is one of the plus points of this type of work.

However one thing is clear. All countries have their share of ''good guys''
and they
all have their share of bigots and b******s. I hope that I have been a good
ambassador
for my country (UK) and that I have learnt not to judge a nation by a few
bad examples.

There is nothing like visiting countries (preferably not as a tourist) to
widen ones
views and understanding of other nationalities.

Best Regards

John Dowson