Re: Grant steering wheel

Subject: Re: Grant steering wheel
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 23:40:04 -0600
-----Original Message-----
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Friday, December 01, 2000 10:33 AM
Subject: Grant steering wheel

>Hi all,
>Does any one have experience with using a Granf steering wheel
>conversion ( or any other wheel for that matter)
>1) does the required adapter cause the wheel to close to the driver
>2) Is a 13" wheel better

I have a Grant GT wheel on my Europa, which uses a Spitfire steering column.
I like it just fine.

My TR4 sports an aftermarket wheel of the sort sold by Vicky Brit.  That's
nice too, but I may put on the original wheel (know where I can get a red
leather cover?) if my wife needs the leverage for parking.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.