need date for Florida All British Car Show

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: need date for Florida All British Car Show
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 10:34:09 -0500
Sorry to bomb the list with this but we are trying to plan a British Car
show in Palm Beach County in either late March or early April and I don't
want it to conflict with any other show.

Does any one know the date for the Orlando Show or any other Florida show
that would conflict? Our proposed dates are March 17 or April 6.

(This is NOT the big British show in Palm Beach, (Bryant Park All British
Car Show), that one is planned for February 18th. Details on that show
can be seen at www.goldcoastbritcar.org.
Thanks
Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!